Sunday, April 27, 2014

Locked in The Library...

Some people wouldn't like being locked in a library...but I would! Hi! My name is Kara and I love to read! I thought that I would share some of my reading insights. I can tell you what books to read and what books not to! Some of my other hobbies include singing, writing, drawing, and playing piano. 

I started to read in 2nd grade when my friend Jenny got me hooked on a series called Warriors (awesome series by the way). I couldn't put it down and I ended up reading every night. My teacher, Mrs. Frantz, encouraged reading and writing and it pretty much snowballed from there. Every night I would go home, do my homework, read, eat dinner, read, and sleep. Reading was pretty much built into my schedule.So now, 6 years later, I am still a reading addict, but I struggle with the problem of finding good books. Often, I find a book that seems good, but is actually really bad or boring. I created this site to save you from that boring book time and time again. I hope you enjoy!


Still Locked in The Library,

~Kara♥♪

No comments:

Post a Comment